Upcoming Events

Requesting to Use or Rent a School Facility

Contact the Community Recreation Dept at (920) 459-3775 for details about reserving/renting facilities. To use a district facility, a certificate of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 or more naming Sheboyan Area School District as an additional insured for the duration of usage is required.  Please contact your insurance agent for details of the certificate of liability insurance.

The completed form may be e-mailed to John Koehler at jkoehler@sasd.net or mailed or dropped off at the Recreation Department, 607 S. Water Street, Sheboygan.

Form for Rental Groups pdf document

Your school facilities are available for private group use. Rental rates vary depending upon facility and personnel needed.

Cafeterias, gymnasiums, libraries and pools may be rented. Some restrictions apply.

The State of Wisconsin now requires the school district to charge sales tax for rentals. If your organization is considered tax exempt, proof of this status is required in order for the sales tax to be waived.

Board of Education Policy 7510 - Use of District Facilities

Form for Use of Facility at No Charge pdf document

Special groups (such as Scouts, 4-H, Jr. Raiders and Jr. Redwings) are allowed to use the facilities at no charge as long as the event is scheduled during the regularly scheduled hours of the facility. Contact the Community Recreation Department to see if your group qualifies.